Atex Helium Balloon Tank Kits
Size of the parcel/box: 31cm x 31cm x 45cm
Weight of the parcel: 5.2 kg
Atex Helium Balloon Tank Kits come with 16 cubic helium that give you the convenience of a portable, disposable helium tank.
Please note that this product is valid for Peninsular Malaysia Buyer Only.
Approximately Enough Helium For:
- 9" Latex balloon can blow up to 55pcs
- 12" Latex balloon can blow up to 28pcs
- 18" Foil balloon can blow up to 27pcs
- Mix and match balloons to make fun party decorations and balloon bouquets.
- Safely and easily fill helium balloons with a Atex cylinder by following the instructions below. Our easy-fill nozzle makes it convenient and fun to have helium-filled balloons for any occasion.
- As with any consumer product, please familiarize yourself with the important safety warnings prior to use.
For best results, fill balloons 1-2 hours prior to event.
To fill balloons:
- Turn green handle counter-clockwise to open valve.
- Slip balloon neck onto black nozzle until neck fits tightly.
- Hold balloon neck firmly between thumb and forefinger at the widest part of the nozzle. Press nozzle down gently to inflate.
- Fill balloon to desired size.
- Release thumb pressure on nozzle to stop inflation.
- After inflating latex balloons, pinch balloon tightly at base of balloon neck and remove from nozzle. For foil balloons, simply remove from nozzle after inflation, as foil balloons are self-sealing.
- To assure maximum float time, tie a tight knot in the neck of the latex balloon. Foil balloons do not require a knot.
- Attach ribbon of desired length below the knot on latex balloons or the lower neck area of foil balloons.
Availability: Currently Out of Stock. Pre Order Required